Sunday, May 12, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #512, May 12th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 20:
Masquerade of the Heart by Katy Rose Pool

NetGalley: NA.
 
Edelweiss: 1. Check.

New Books: NA.

Just one book that I'm so excited to read, I loved the first book and I can't wait to finish out the duology! 

Week 19:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

Grave New World by Gena Showalter and Jill Monroe, My Salty Mary by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows, The Undermining of Twyla and Frank by Megan Bannen, Blood and Wrath by Rumer Hale, Heiress Takes All by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka, One Killer Problem by Justine Pucella Winans, Vera Wong's Unsolicited Advice for Murderers by Jesse Q. Sutanto, The Deer and the Dragon by by Piper C.J, The Demon's Guide to Wooing a Witch by Sarah Hawley, A Werewolf's Guide to Seducing a Vampire by Sarah Hawley, The Return of Ellie Blake by Emiko Jean, Six Scorched Roses by Carissa Broadbent, The Ashes & the Star-Cursed King by Carissa Broadbent, The Last Bloodcarver by Vanessa Le, I'll Be Waiting by Kelley Armstrong, Cursed Crowns by Catherine Doyle and Katherine Webber

I read a good number of books, so I'm happy with that, and I can't wait for this coming week! Last one of work this month, and then 2 weeks of vacation, woo! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!