Sunday, August 18, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #526, August 18th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 34:
Wisteria by Adalyn Grace

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Another new book, that I can't wait to read, I love this series and I'm so excited to read it! 

Week 33:
Born of Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout

vs.

She Waits for You Beyond the Dark by Kristen Simmons, The Wren in the Holly Library by K.A. Linde, Last Chance Books by Kelsey Rodkey, Worst in Show by Anna E. Collins, Medici Heist by Caitlin Schneiderhan, Born of Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Unfinished by Cheryl Isaacs, Beautiful Villain by Rebecca Kenny, A Dawn with the Wolf Knight by Elise Kova, Curse of the Celts by Clara O'Connor, A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont

I read what I wanted, and more books, so I'm happy with this week, and I can't wait for this coming week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!