Sunday, September 1, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #528, September 1st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 36:
Nothing Planned! 

A free week to kick off the month, with all the readathons and huge TBR's, I need to have clean slate to pick which books to read this week! 

Week 35:
A Song of Ash and Moonlight by Claire Legrand

vs.

A Song of Ash and Moonlight by Claire Legrand, The Rose Bargain by Sasha Peyton Smith, Lady MacBeth by Ava Reid, Unlock the Dark by Sasa Hawk, The Night of Knives by V.E. Schwab, The Rebel Army by V.E. Schwab, Never Fall for a Dragon by Lola Glass, The Lies We Conjure by Sarah Henning, Between You, Me, and the Honeybees by Amelia Diane Coombs, Bull Moon Rising by Ruby Dixon, The Night in the Library by Eva Jurczyk, Nightbirds by Kate J. Armstrong, The Love of My Afterlife by Kirsty Greenwood, Neighbourhood Girls by Jessie Ann Foley, A Phantom Enchantment by Eve Marie Mont, The Irish Goodbye by Amy Ewing, Forbidden Games by Katee Robert

I read what I wanted, and I did, and a bunch more other books, and I loved them, they were really great, and I can't wait for this coming week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!