Sunday, September 15, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #530, September 15th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 38:
Buried Deep and Other Stories by Naomi Novik

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

One new book that I'm just dying to read, I need to read this book! 

Week 37:
Somewhere Beyond the Sea by T.J. Klune

vs.

Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox by Forthright, Kimiko and the Accidental Proposal by Forthright, The Coldest Touch by Isabel Sterling, Such Charming Liars by Karen M. McManus, Somewhere Beyond the Sea by T.J. Klune, A Dragon of Black Glass by James Rollins, Crush by Tracy Wolff, Covet by Tracy Wolff, Katmere Academy: An Insider's Guide by Tracy Wolff, Court by Tracy Wolff, Charm by Tracy Wolff, Cherish by Tracy Wolff, The Nightmare Before Kissmas by Sara Raasch, Crescent Wolves by G. Bailey and Regan Rosewood, Azure Dragons by G. Bailey and Regan Rosewood, Darker Than Midnight by Maggie Shayne 
 
Another week reading what I wanted, and more, another week that I'm happy with, and another week that I can't wait for! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!