Monday, September 28, 2026

Heather Walter Author Page

The Story: I saw Becca from Becca With the Books get Malice as a review copy, and it sounded really fantastic, so I read it, and loved it, and have loved all her books that I've read since, and I can't wait to read more! 

Website

Series: Malice Duology, The Crimson Crown Duology.

Malice Duology: Malice and her site, my review, Misrule and her site, my review.

The Crimson Crown Duology: The Crimson Crown and her site, my review, The Witch Queen and her site, my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!