Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Alexandra Christo Author Page

The Story: I saw her books around in bookish spaces, and they sounded good. When the prompt gods aligned, I picked up To Kill a Kingdom, and it was so good, and I enjoyed it so much, and then later picked up The Night Hunt and absolutely loved it, and I can't wait to read more by Alexandra Christo! 

Website

Series: Hundred Kingdoms, Into the Crooked Place, Library of Fallen Souls.

Hundred Kingdoms: To Kill a Kingdom and her site, my review, Princess of Souls and her site, my review.

Into the Crooked Place: Into the Crooked Place and her site, my review, City of Spells and her site, my review.

Library of Fallen Souls: Cursekeeper and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: The Night Hunt and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!