Saturday, February 9, 2013

Week 6 Review: The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart

From Goodreads:
I'm coming for you.

The whispers haunt her dreams and fill her waking hours with dread. Something odd is happening. Something...unnatural.

Possession of the living. Resurrection of the dead. And Natalie Stewart is caught right in the middle. Jonathon, the one person she thought she could trust, has become a double agent for the dark side. But he plays the part so well, Natalie has to wonder just how much he's really acting.

She can't even see what it is she's fighting. But the cost of losing her heart, her sanity...her soul.

My Review:
This book was really awesome! I didn't think of how this could become a series, but it has, because of the society! And yeah, in this book, they face the second arm, and then learn of the 3rd, which, yeah, because that means we get a 3rd book!

I really enjoyed seeing these characters again! Things pick up right after the first book, with them on the train, and yeah, it goes till past they beat the bad guy-till they face the original bad guy again, because of Maggie having not been taught anything, and yeah, that was fun to read!

I really enjoyed Rachel, Natalie's friend, and Nathaniel, because they were both so interesting! Rachel, because even though, or maybe because, she's deaf, she can hear ghosts. Which leads to some trouble for her, unfortunately! And Nathaniel, well, he was just so entertaining! Like his nicknames!

I just loved how she asks her dad if he wants the truth or not, because she knows that the truth isn't the most pleasant thing, and she can think of some pretty imaginative lies. And this happened twice! I just loved how protective of each other they are!

This was such a great book, so entertaining, and yeah, I'm really holding out hope for a 3rd book!

Author: Leanna Renee Hieber
Series: Magic Most Foul #2
Read: February 3rd, 2013
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Loved the first book, and it's a LLFL Book, HF13 Book, Sequel Challenge 2013 Book, and a WoW Book!
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Published: November 1st 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!