Saturday, February 23, 2013

Week 8 Review: Parallel Visions

From Goodreads:
Visions can kill you. Would you risk your life to save someone else’s?

Kate sees psychic visions of the future and the past—but only when she's having an asthma attack. When she "sees" her sister being beaten, she needs more visions to try to save her, along with a suicidal classmate—but triggering her asthma could kill her. Parallel Visions is the story of one brave, caring girl whose unusual gifts put her own life in danger.

My Review:
Yes! This book was just so awesome! I'm lucky to have gotten a copy of it from NetGalley, and yeah, I enjoyed it a lot! It was really good, and entertaining, and I just wanted to read more! I just really enjoyed this story a lot!

Kate is different. When she has asthma attacks, she has visions. And yeah, these attacks could kill her. But yet, she has a want, a need, to help people. Like her sister, like Gil's sister. People that need help, whether or not they need it it yet, because some of it's future stuff.

I enjoyed the mystery in this book a lot, and then the romance, and how it all combined, to the ending, because it was really good. I didn't like her step-brother, he wasn't very nice, so yeah, while I'm sad for her sister, I'm glad he's getting arrested. I just wish we could've seen it!

This book had a really great ending, it was a bit open, but seeing as it's the beginning of a series, well, we hopeful should be getting more books. And I'm really hoping for more, to see Kate use her gift some more, and see her with Gil! I want more!

I really enjoyed this book a lot, it did deal with some tough issues, but it was a really fantastic book! I really, really, really want more!

Author: Cheryl Rainfield
Series: Teen Psychic #1
Read: February 22nd, 2013
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: I've enjoyed her other books!
Publisher: Rain and Shine Press
Published: November 15th 2012
5/5 Hearts
3.5/5 Books
4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!