Sunday, May 26, 2013

Insults

I've come up with 1 insult that while can be seriously misconstrued, I think can be used in a variety of situations. Little baby. It's only an insult when called on for someone who is not an actual baby. Anyone, male or female, and kids from the age that they're aware that their actions have the ability to hurt someone, till they die, are included. Basically, it means that you've learned nothing, that the world would be better if you were a little baby, then you couldn't hurt anyone, because little babies are cute and cuddly. Because names like whore or slut, or in historical novels, bastard, well, they really make my blood pressure rise, and this one? Like I said, it can be used in a variety of situations. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!