Saturday, May 25, 2013

Week 21 Review: Bitten

From Goodreads:
Elena Michaels seems like the typically strong and sexy modern woman. She lives with her architect boyfriend, writes for a popular newspaper, and works out at the gym. She's also a werewolf. 

Elena has done all she can to assimilate to the human world, but the man whose bite changed her existence forever, and his legacy, continue to haunt her. Thrown into a desperate war for survival that tests her allegiance to a secret clan of werewolves, Elena must recon with who, and what, she is in this passionate, page-turning novel.

My Review:
I just loved rereading this book! Just seeing the relationship that Elena and Clay had at the beginning of the series, yeah, it was just so good, and I wanted to read more, and I'm so glad that Elena has 4 full length books that she narrates, and then the short stories!

I had forgotten the details of the crimes that the bad guys did, and who exactly who was involved, well, that doesn't matter, because this book happened, and it told me, and I enjoyed going on that ride so much!

I kinda feel sorry for Philip, he saw Elena change, basically, but he was probably telling himself he was hallucinating. And then she leaves him for Clay. Which has to sting, because he was told that they were related. And in Clay's mind, they're married. So yeah, that was an awkward sitation!

I know where they're going to end up, married, with the twins, and Elena taking over as Alpha, but here, they are whiles off from the couple in 13, and yeah, I can't wait to go on that journey with them again, it's going to be great!

This was so good, and I'm really glad that they're making it into a TV show, I can't wait to see it!

Author: Kelley Armstrong
Series: Women of the Otherworld #1
First Read: January 1st, 2011
Read: May 24th, 2013
Source: Own
Reason Why: Because I'm rereading favourite authors, and this is one of them!
Publisher: Plume Books
Published: October 1st 2001
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!