Friday, November 28, 2014

Follow Friday #160, November 28th

 Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

Q: Describe your favorite book character death scene. Why is it your favorite? Was it a villain or a hero? What made it so good?

A: I can't remember a specific scene. I mean, I know some deaths of characters, but I don't really remember the deaths, or have a favourite! What about you guys? Happy reading!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

8 comments:

  1. A new follower here ! Followed your blog via GFC and Bloglovin.

    When I first saw the question, I too couldn't remember any deaths I've read before. I literally had to take a look at my shelves before answering lol!

    Here my F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I just don't have that great of a memory, and besides, why would I focus on the deaths? Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I had to think for a few minutes on this one too. It's hard because I usually just block out the negatives. Haha! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right! I spent a few minutes scouring my bookshelves because I couldn't think of any deaths!!

    Ahaha, anyway, following you via GFC!

    My ff: http://tyrasbookshelf.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/feature-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want to look at my bookshelves that would mean that there are deaths there, and I don't like that! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. It took me a while to come up with one and I was going to pick one from HP but then I remembered one that wasn't as major but still a surprise ! New e-mail follower !

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!