Sunday, November 16, 2014

Wrote that Review Update #14

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for Elemental and Storm, Parallel, The Tragedy Paper, Nerve, Beautiful Bombshell, Beautiful Player, Beautiful Beginning, and Adrian's Lost Chapter, Bloodlines, The Golden Lily, The Indigo Spell, The Fiery Heart. so I have 6 of 25 reviews written! And I already had 19 reviews written. My reward is The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins!

I also wrote my review for The Golden Lily, The Indigo Spell, 17 First Kisses, The Brokenhearted and The Invisible, The Paris Mysteries, Mortal Heart, The Scent of Shadows, The Guardian, Redemption, Time Untime, Styxx, Time Untime, Crater Lake, Caller ID, Raven, The Prospective Princess, Air Bound, Dead Beautiful and Life Eternal, Deadly Cool, The Twisted Thread, The Screaming Season, Holidays Are Hell, For a Few Demons More and The Outlaw Demon Wails, The Bespelled, Darker Days, For a Few Demons More and The Outlaw Demon Wails, These Broken Stars, Stranger Skies. My reward is In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken!

And this week, I want to review any Week 47 books, February 2012 books, November 2013 books, and any books that were read for the first time in 2012 or 2013 of the above!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!