Thursday, February 16, 2017

We Have the Cover of Katherine "Kitty" Katt #15!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of Alien Education by Gini Koch! And yeah, it's pretty awesome! 


From Goodreads:
As if learning as much as possible about every alien race in the galaxy, fending off the advances both business and personal from a variety of Hollywood types, dealing with the assimilation of various alien races, and navigating the Embassy Daycare kids' first day of "real" school wasn't bad enough, President and First Lady Jeff and Kitty Katt-Martini must now deal with new robotic attacks that endanger every alien child on Earth, the resurgence of a bigger, nastier Club 51, and a variety of murders, all while facing the most truly terrifying organization they've ever encountered -- the school's Parent-Teacher Association.


Yeah, this looks so awesome! And I love how this cover is who she is, she can do the professional like in Alien Nation, but this is who she is! I can't wait to see how the elements on the cover are going to translate in the book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!