Wednesday, February 1, 2017

WWW Wednesday #303, February 1st

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing now A Daily Rhythm for starting this meme!

I'm currently reading Witchling, and it's so fantastic, really enjoying it!
I'm also reading Unrivaled, and it's pretty different and awesome and I'm really enjoying it!
I read Etched in Silver, and yeah, it was awesome! Need to read more of this series!
I'm going to be reading Run the Risk, and yeah, can't wait because this series is awesome and I love her writing!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!