Monday, July 15, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #684, July 15th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #683
Teaser Tuesday #691
WWW Wednesday #691
WOW #687
Will the Time Come #684
Third Sentence Thursday #674
Random Reads #660
First Lines Friday #687
Book Blogger Hop #353
Monthly ARC's Update 80
The Reward Challenge Update #669
Wheel of TBR #216
How Well I Stuck to It #521
Wrote that Review Update #518

Week 28 Reviews:
The Savior's Champion

Tours:


OK, so I got 33 posts in 7 days, and it was a pretty good week, I read great books, but my tablet is still out for repair, so I'm reading a lot of physical books when I'm not at home, which is pretty good, But I still want my tablet back! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read Betrayal Road and The Last Hour Between Worlds

The stranger frequenting Azelie Vargas's local coffee shop is a sight to behold. He's tall, dark, muscular, and a complete distraction. She's worried one look from his striking silver eyes will have her acting a fool. But it's not a look that sets Azelie aflame—it's the way he boldly tells her every dark, dirty thing he'd like to do to her. She should be scandalized. Instead, all she wants to do is say yes.

Andrii "Maestro" Federoff is in San Francisco on club business. Torpedo Ink needs information to bust up a human trafficking ring, and Maestro has found his mark. After weeks of stealthy observation, he's not sure if Azelie is involved directly, or if she's just working for some bad people. What he does know is that he needs to get close to her fast, and soon he can't get enough.

What began as a setup quickly turns real. But no matter how hot they burn, Maestro's betrayal could leave their hearts smoldering in the ashes.…
Follow a star investigator and her rival as they journey through layers of reality to save the world as they know it in this whip-smart adventure fantasy about rival guilds, reality-bending magic and unexpected mystery.

Kembral Thorne is spending a few hours away from her newborn, and she's determined to enjoy the party no matter what. But when the guests start dropping dead, Kem has no choice but to get to work. She's a member of the Guild of Hounds, after all, and she can't help picking up the scent of trouble.

She's not the only one. Her professional and personal nemesis, notorious burglar Rika Nonesuch, is on the prowl. They quickly identify what's causing the a mysterious grandfather clock that sends them down an Echo every time it chimes. In each strange new layer of reality, time resets and a sinister figure appears to perform a blood-soaked ritual.

As Kem and Rika fall into increasingly macabre versions of their city, they'll need to rely on their wits - and each other - to unravel the secret of the clock and save their city.

4 comments:

  1. The last hours sounds interesting! Will check out #Bookdate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a great read, I just devoured it! I hope you enjoy it if you do read it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Those two books you want to read sound interesting. I have a ton of Christine Feehan books on TBR mountain. I haven't read her for years. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed both of them! I think I'm currently caught up on the Christine Feehan books that I want to read, but she puts out so many, that it's easy to fall behind! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!