5pts: "Roses Are Red" -- A book with red on the cover
5pts: "Violets Are Blue" -- A book that made you sad
5pts: "Sugar Is Sweet" -- Mentions candies, sweets, or desserts
5pts: "And So Are You!" -- A book you identify with-The Lovers by Kristin Cast
5pts: "Will You Be Mine?" -- A book you want to own-Green & Deadly Things by Jenn Lyons
5pts: Pick and Choose 1-Physical Book-The Deed by Lynsay Sands
5pts: Pick and Choose 2-ARC-Wolf Worm by T. Kingfisher
10pts: LOVE Spell -- Title or Author Starts with "L"-The Library of Amorlin by Kalyn Josephson
10pts: LOVE Spell -- Title or Author Starts with "O"-At First Sight by Olivia Dade
10pts: LOVE Spell -- Title or Author Starts with "V"-Violet Thistlewaite Is Not a Villain Anymore by Emily Krempholtz
10pts: LOVE Spell -- Title or Author Starts with "E"-Better Than a Duke by Suzanne Enoch
Spell LOVE and earn 20 bonus points!
15pts: A book that reminds you of someone you love
15pts: Love Triangle -- Choose between two books at the top of your TBR
Why Choose? This prompt may be completed twice by reading both books! (Only one needs to be done for the criteria completion bonus)
20pts: Character Has Strong Opinions About Love
30pts: Team Dependent-Team Romantasy-The Wings that Bind by Briar Boleyn
So this month, the theme bonus is Gets Your Heart Pumping, the Genre bonus is Romance, and the Inclusivity bonus is Black Authors. Because I'm back posting this, I'm not going to be making a list.
How did I do last month?
5pts: A trope or genre you haven't read much before-7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Vol. 2 by Hinoki Kino, written by Touko Amekawa-Read!
5pts: A new to you author-7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Vol. 1 by Touko Amekawa-Read!
5pts: A book that starts with a bang!-Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein-Read!
5pts: A book that sparkles!-7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Vol. 7 by Touko Amekawa-Read!
5pts: A book with a colourful cover-The Captive and the First Blood Game by K.A. Linde-Read!
5pts: Pick and Choose 1-Audiobook-The Beasts We Raise by D. L. Taylor-Read!
5pts: Pick and Choose 2-ARC-Enchanting the Fae Queen by Stephanie Burgis-Read!
10pts: A book with a fiery character!-7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Vol. 4 by Touko Amekawa-Read!
10pts: A series starter-7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Vol. 1 by Hinoki Kino, written by Touko Amekawa-Read!
10pts: A book with a twist you didn't see coming!-7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Vol. 3 by Touko Amekawa-Read!
10pts: A book you received in the last 3 months-Dragon Cursed by Elise Kova-Read!
15pts: A topic you want to learn more about-Eternal Ruin by Tigest Girma-Read!
15pts: A book where a character makes a choice-The Genesis Wars by Akemi Dawn Bowman-Read!
20pts: A book with a character that evolves-Silvercloak by L.K. Steven-Read!
30pts: Starts off a reading goal-Amari and the Metalwork Menace by B. B. Alston-Read!
I read all my TBR, but I didn't finalize all the books until the month was almost done, so I hope I do better with this month! But I can't wait, this theme and bonuses are awesome, and I already have some really great books on the TBR! What about you guys? Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!
This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!