Thursday, January 1, 2026

The Bookworm Revolution January 2026 TBR

Well it's time to choose my January TBR for The Bookworm Revolution. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts: A trope or genre you haven't read much before-7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Vol. 2 by Hinoki Kino, written by Touko Amekawa
5pts: A new to you author-7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Vol. 1 by Touko Amekawa
5pts: A book that starts with a bang!-Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein
5pts: A book that sparkles!-7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Vol. 7 by Touko Amekawa
5pts: A book with a colourful cover-The Captive and the First Blood Game by K.A. Linde
5pts: Pick and Choose 1-Audiobook-The Beasts We Raise by D. L. Taylor 
5pts: Pick and Choose 2-ARC-Enchanting the Fae Queen by Stephanie Burgis
10pts: A book with a fiery character!-7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Vol. 4 by Touko Amekawa
10pts: A series starter-7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Vol. 1 by Hinoki Kino, written by Touko Amekawa
10pts: A book with a twist you didn't see coming!-7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Vol. 3 by Touko Amekawa
10pts: A book you received in the last 3 months-Dragon Cursed by Elise Kova
15pts: A topic you want to learn more about-Eternal Ruin by Tigest Girma
15pts: A book where a character makes a choice-The Genesis Wars by Akemi Dawn Bowman
20pts: A book with a character that evolves-Silvercloak by L.K. Steven
30pts: Starts off a reading goal-Amari and the Metalwork Menace by B. B. Alston

So this month, the theme bonus is 5-Star Reads, the Genre bonus is Debut, and the Inclusivity bonus is character over 50. Because I'm back posting this, I'm not going to be making a list.

How did I do last month?
5pts: A festive read-Cruel Winter With You by Ali Hazelwood-Read!
5pts: Book you'd give as a gift-Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend-Read!
5pts: A book added to your TBR this year-Princess of Blood by Sarah Hawley-Read!
5pts: Pick and Choose 1-Ebook-Network Effect by Martha Wells-Read!
5pts: Pick and Choose 2-ARC-Platform Decay by Martha Wells-Read!
10pts: Revolution Read 1-Holiday Ever After by Hannah Grace-Read!
10pts: Revolution Read 2-He Sees You When You're Sleeping by Alta Hensley-Read!
10pts: Book that should be judged by its wrapping (cover)-Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews-Read!
15pts: A book with lovely wrapping (e.g. eye-catching cover)-Naughty Saint Nick by Lexi Davis-Read!
20pts: Wraps up a reading goal or series-A Steeping of Blood by Hafsah Faizal-Read!

I read all my TBR, but I didn't finalize all the books until the month was almost done, so I hope I do better with this month! But I can't wait, this theme and bonuses are awesome, and I already have some really great books on the TBR! What about you guys? Happy reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!