5pts-Time travel in it-7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Vol. 1 by Touko Amekawa
5pts-About friendship-The Usefulness of Childhood Friends by Hamchorong and Kingsungi, illustrated by Yoonbi
5pts-Retro book-Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
5pts-Book that's a blast from the past-The Thorn Queen by Sasha Peyton Smith
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Book without cellphones in it-7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Vol. 2 by Touko Amekawa
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Author born in the 80's-Ship of Smoke and Steel by Django Wexler
10pts-CLUB READ 1-My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix
10pts-CLUB READ 2-The Only One Left by Riley Sager
10pts-Set in 80's-Screaming Divas by Suzanne Kamata
15pts-Retro slang in the title-A Fatal Groove by Olivia Blacke
20pts-Book with your team in it-The Record Store-Vinyl Resting Place by Olivia Blacke
So this month, the theme is 80's books. But since I'm not signing up, I'm only going to read the criteria prompts, and not to match the theme, so I don't have to make a list.
5pts-Scrooge main character-Good Spirits by B.K. Borison-Read!
5pts-Makes you feel nostalgic-Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews-Read!
5pts-Ghost in it-Dolls Gone Wild by Allie Brahms-Read!
5pts-Set in the winter-Cruel Winter With You by Ali Hazelwood-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-2025 Release-Brimstone by Callie Hart-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Book you read while wrapped in a blanket-Naughty Saint Nick by Lexi Davis-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 1-The Nightmare Curse by Kayla McGrath-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 2-The Hallow Curse by Kayla McGrath-Read!
10pts-Haunted main character-The House Saphir by Marissa Meyer-Read!
15pts-December holiday in the title-The Eight Heartbreaks of Hanukkah by Jean Meltzer-Read!
20pts-Christmas Carol retelling-The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand-Read!So I'm back-posting this, because blogging has fallen to the wayside for me this past half-year, I just haven't had the energy to do what I usually do for blogging. But I'm slowly going to catch up, so while I didn't sign up for a team, I'll go with the team that I would've wanted to be, because I wanted to still participate. I did read these books in this month, but I didn't create this post until later, because I'm weird, and it's going to be like this for a few months until I catch up. But yeah, I did finish December's books, so I'm happy with that! Hoping the rest of 2026 will be better then 2025! What about you guys? Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!
This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!