Website
Series: Deanna Madden, Innocence.
Deanna Madden: The Girl in 6E and her site, my review, Do Not Disturb and her site, my review, If You Dare and her site, my review.
Innocent: Blindfolded Innocence and her site, my review, Diary of Brad da Luca and her site, my review, Masked Innocence and her site, my review, End of Innocence and her site, my review.
Stand Alone's: The Ghostwriter and her site, my review, Every Last Secret and her site, my review, The Good Lie and her site, my review, A Familiar Stranger and her site, my review, A Fatal Affair and her site, my review, The Last Party and her site, my review, A Happy Marriage and her site, my review, You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone and her site, my review, The Missing Ones and her site, my review.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!
This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!