Saturday, December 17, 2011

We're Done!!!!!

We're done the play. Finally! It's been a wild ride, that we almost were going to set a bed on fire so we could work on improvising, "going to prison for payments of non-debts" and many more! I got a few roses and a $25 to Chapters, from my family, so yeah, can't wait to go shopping for some books! I think I'll get Eon, and Eona, if I can, because I was reading them during the play. And that kind of weird logic is how my brain works! I had a lot of fun, even with the line, which I was told was really good, and that they loved it, couldn't believe it was me (and I really couldn't believe it myself, but yeah :) ) So right now I'm really giddy, and yeah, not going to cast party, since they are known to be wild, and yeah, that's not me, but I don't know if I can go to sleep, but I think I have to, because computer's are going to be turning off, and yeah, I will need to actually write my reviews and such. But I'll have a bit of free time, since I'm not going to be staying at school late, and actually going home on the bus! I've been missing it, but that's going to last 5 minutes into the first ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!