Saturday, August 25, 2012

Week 34 Review: Otherkin

From Goodreads:
I thought I knew myself. Then I met Caleb.

Dez is a good girl who does as she's told and tries not to be noticed.
Then she rescues a boy from a cage, and he tells her secrets about herself.
Now inside her burns a darkness that will transform her.

Everything is about to change -- and neither Caleb, nor the Otherkin, nor those who hunt them are prepared for what Dez will unleash.

My Review:
Oh, wow, I enjoyed this book so much! So good, and different, and so awesome! Every word was a pleasure to read, and the pages just could not fly fast enough! Really loved it, and yeah, I'm really glad that it's a series, because that means we get more of this story!

So yeah, this world of the Otherkin, of shape shifters, and those that hunt them, was just so awesome to read! I enjoyed it so much, I loved the details of it, and reading about it was just something that was fun to do!

Then there were the awesome characters. Dez, with her complicated medical history, and how she's connected to all of this, and how once she's in this world, well, those health issues are strengths, and yeah, that was really great!

I can't wait for the sequel, what with those questions about where Dez came from, because yeah, she's a unique little snowflake! And all those other ones, that are going to fuel the plot for the next book! Which I'm so excited about!

Such a fantastic book, and now I just have to wait for the sequel!

Author: Nina Berry
Series: Otherkin #1
Read: August 24th, 2012
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Sounded like a great book, and it's a DAC book!
Publisher: K Teen
Published: July 31st 2012
5/5 Hearts
4.5/5 Books
4/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!