Saturday, January 4, 2014

Week 1 Review: Premeditated

From Goodreads:
A week ago, Dinah's cousin Claire cut her wrists.

Five days ago, Dinah found Claire's diary and discovered why.

Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan.

Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair.

Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator's camouflage.

Today, she'll find the boy who broke Claire.

By tomorrow, he'll wish he were dead.

My Review:
This is one of my most favourite books of all time! I loved the mystery, the revenge that Dinah took, I loved her friends, and I loved how she started to fall in love with him, her enemy, and how she learned and grew as the book went on! It was just so amazing!

Dinah's friends were awesome, wacky, and really funny! I really enjoyed them, and how they helped Dinah in getting revenge, and how they helped, and just their humour and what they said, because it was just awesome!

I felt really badly for Claire, because she got used like that, to the point where she tried to kill herself. And then how Dinah finds her journal? Well, the synopsis says it all, and yeah, speaking of the synposis, it's really awesome and different and intriguing!

I loved how Dinah slowly learned the truth, while falling in love, because it was both sad, and awesome, and his indignation and anger at that she did that to him, but that she meant to do it to someone else (even if she didn't know that) yeah, that was a complicated situation!

Loved this book so freaking much, I know I'll be reading it!!!

Author: Josin L. McQuein
Read: December 31st, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Sounded good, and it's a SAC 2013 Book and a Sophomore Challenge Book!
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Published: October 8th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!