Sunday, May 6, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #198, May 6th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 19:
Death Doesn't Bargain by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Puddin' by Julie Murphy, Star-Touched Stories by Roshani Chokshi, Strange New World by Rachel Vincent, 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

This is a pretty good week, a nice balance of pretty much every category, so yeah, happy with it! Can't wait to read it!

Week 18:
Beauty by Lisa Jensen, Black Star Renegades by Michael Moreci, A Court of Night and Frost by Sarah J. Maas, Devil Bones by Kathy Reichs, Endless Water, Starless Sky by Rosamond Hodge

vs.

Venom in the Veins by Jennifer Estep, Devil Bones by Kathy Reichs, A Court of Night and Frost by Sarah J. Maas, Kill the Queen by Jennifer Estep, Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout, One and Only by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Well, I didn't read most of what I wanted to read, but I read a whole bunch more! So it all works out, so yeah, happy. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!