I'll read at least 1 book for each series, and a max of 3. If that series still has more to read, then it'll go back to be selected in another month, but if I catch up with the series, I'll take it off.
Here on this post, I'll have the master list of what series I picked each month, and I'll also post the status on whether I finished the series, caught up, or still have more books to go, and how many books I read.
January:
Current in a Previous Year:
Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! by Yuu Toyota
Unfinished in a Previous Year:
The Infinity Courts by Akemi Dawn Bowman
The Wells of Sorcery by Django Wexler
Untouched Since 2020:
Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein
Series from This Year:
7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! by Touko Amekawa
Series to Start:
7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! by Hinoki Kino, Original Story by Touko Amekawa
February:
March:
April:
May:
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
November:
December:
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!
This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!