Saturday, March 26, 2011

Beauty and the Beast

Sorry people that I haven't been posting. I've been very busy with the play-staying to school till 10, then getting computer for less then an hour. Not fun, and I'm missing a few things, but we've had 3 of the 4 shows, so I'm glad for that-the week from hell is almost over!

It's been pretty busy. But today is going to kinda be the worst-we have to strike. Which means that we'll have to take things down, put them away, things like that. Then we'll be doing the signing of the paper, so that we can have a memento of the play, and last year, in le mis, well, let's just say that they weren't done doing that when my dad came to pick me up. At midnight. Because he thought that I was out too late.
Well, this year it's going to be different. Apparently, they are not going to pick me up, so I guess I'm going to cast party. This is going to be fun :)

The cast party for Lucky Stiff, the dinner play that was put on in November, the cast party for that, well, there was a lot of drinks there apparently, and it was very wild. Not my scene. I'd prefer to read :) But I think I should try and get out there with my fellow students. I really hate being shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!