Monday, March 7, 2011

Hello All!

Hi, I'm Louisa, and for those that know me, I don't need an intro. So I won't do one. I've done waaaay too many on wrimos (writing months) to want to do another one.

Basic facts, though.

1. I am a horrible speller, and unless grammar is pointed out to me, I probably won't notice :) (I have been caught spelling my own name wrong on occasion)

2. I am a writer. I write books. I love books. I have started who knows how many novels, and have completed 2-How it Did Fall, and The Soul Collector. I have a lot of ideas-over 200. I also read a LOT! About 1 book a day, so if I talk about a different one, well, I've probably finished the previous one already.

3. I tend to rush things, so thus that means a lot of spelling mistakes/I don't get a lot of homework :)

4. I love my doggies. And I think you'll hear about them a lot, so I won't say anything else about them right now :)

Books and Music are my loves. If I post something that doesn't involve them, well, that means something is probably up :)

Yep. That's me!

2 comments:

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!