Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh How I Love You Parent Teacher Interviews and Concerts!

Today is parent teacher interviews. And I love them! Not the actual interviews, but the fact that it means that we got out of PA after just 1 hour! YES!

Which is also good because I have this headache that while I haven't taken any advil, and now that this post is kinda a day old now, I'll update it. I had 14 advil today, was at school for 14 hours, and 14 seems to be the common theme today. Yep :)

Another thing I love is concerts, especially striking, I dunno, I'm just so happy that we're done that I get a bit hyper, and striking is a lovely way to get rid of that excess energy that I don't need :) Plus, it's just soooo fun!

I love my doggies too, they are nice heaters, and they sleep, and it's sooo fun to bother them, since they just look at me and their eyes just say "why are you doing this to me?" and that's it, and then they try to go back to sleep. They sleep most of the day, the weirdos! But yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!