Tuesday, March 29, 2011

YES! NEW BOOK TO BUY!!!! WHOO!

As you can tell from the title, I am very happy. Today is when The Darkest Secret, by Gena Showalter, comes out. It is book seven of the Lords of the Underworld, or LotU series, and I have all these books, including Into the Dark, which has 3 short stories (one of them from the Atlantis series, the one that Heart of the Dragon is the first of)  and other bonus things, and is very funny.
Anyway, DS just came out today! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!!!!
But I have to, since I'm not going to get a ride yet.
But this isn't the only book that's coming out soon! Another one is City Fallen Angels, by Cassandra Clare, and it comes out on the 5th, which right now, is 1 week from now! WHOO!
What books are you guys waiting for (im)patiently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!