Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox #11, August 21st-August Week 3

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So this week I got:

For Review:
Promise

Won:
The Summerhouse (from Martha)

Library:
A Whisper to the Living

NetGalley:
The Way We Fall
Putting Makeup On Dead People
The Gray Wolf Throne
Ditched
Life Eternal
Fetching
The Darlings in Love
Double
Wolf Mark
Tankborn
Cut and Run
Moonlight, Tiger and Smoke
Lie
Insanity
Theft of Swords

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these titles, nice! I need to stay away from Netgalley, they cause me to rearrange my review list. ;) My IMM: http://bit.ly/mQagjq

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a large number of NetGalley titles! You must have an E-reader. Have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should stay away, too, but I just can't! And yes, it is, but no, I don't, I download them, and use Adobe Digital Editions :) Thanks! You, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great books there this week, have fun reading :)

    Rachel from www.fictionalfantasy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!