Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WWW Wendesday #19th, August 17th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!

I'm currently reading Flashpoints, Rooms, and Syren. They are pretty good, but taking a bit longer to read.


I finished So Shelly, and I really liked it! And I read it in about 4 hours or so.
I'm going to read Dragon Aster next, so I hope I can get to it soon!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. I have Rooms on my TBR. So Shelly looks interesting. Good to know it takes about 4 hours or so to read.

    http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep :) It is taking me a while to read, for some reason. I've been trying to read if for 3 weeks, and when I finally get to it, it's taking forever! And it was from 12 to 4 in the morning, so not a lot of distractions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rooms sounds like a good book for a read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Shelly - a book so good you can finish it so fast? I'll for sure have to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did, at least :) but I was tired after reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!