Friday, August 12, 2011

Monster Review-a-Thon Mini Challenge #6

Here's a link to the challenge, and here's what it asks:
to say what we've done to organize our bookshelves.

Well, I'd like to move some books around, fit in the new books that I've been getting (mostly buying) and trying to get rid of the spaces that were left behind when I pulled out books that I outgrew/won't ever read and put them on my bookmooch inventory. I would like to get a new bookshelf, but that won't be happening. Oh, well. And now my fingers hurt for squeezing books in where they don't really fit but where I need them to fit. Yep.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I know that feeling when you are literally squeezing books in. I now have piles of books to get rid of and some empty shelves. Just have to make sure I don't fill them back up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep :) That's why on my tallest bookshelf (It's about 3 feet high or something, with 3 inner shelves, and then the top, I have books stacked almost to the ceiling, and most defininetly taller then me!

    And to get rid of? GIVE THEM TO ME!!!!!!!!

    And what's the point of empty spaces on bookshelves when there's books to put there (as long as they aren't totally squished in?)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!