Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bout of Books Mini Challenge 3



So today's challenge is hosted by My Overstuffed Shelves asks for 'This' Made Me Think of 'That'

Mine is, I just read Ruthless Game, and almost all her books, mostly her Dark series and GhostWalker series which this one is is, reminds me of the song, Glad You Came by The Wanted, the the title of the song, We Own the Night by The Wanted. Because these people in these books, they do own the night, they're GhostWalkers, or Carpathians. Yep. And really the starting lyrics of Glad You Came, with the tight relationships that develop, the lyrics are pretty close to them!!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!