Friday, May 30, 2014

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Second Challenge



Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 2014
So this mini challenge is hosted by The Book Monsters, a Picture This Challenge!

So the book I'm going to do this on Unchosen by Michele Vail.

So the cover:
A scythe:

 Parts of the Soul (And Reaper Magic in this book): 

So those are the main elements of this series, that she's a living reaper, and what she could, or may, control once she dies. Yeah. So what about you guys? Happy reading!!!!

2 comments:

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!