Thursday, July 24, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon July Sign Up

Write On Review-a-Thon
So the July review-a-thon, hosted by The Book Vixen, and yeah, I'm signing up, because I need to write more reviews!!!

Review-a-Thon Details:

-Reviews can be of the written variety or in video format.
-This event is not limited to book reviews. If you write/vlog reviews for movies, super cool gadgets, or anything else, you are welcome to participate.
-To participate, create a post on your blog with a list of reviews you need to complete. Don’t forget to grab the official blurb (above) and event button (grab code below). If you don’t have a blog, you can announce your intent to participate via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) with a link back to this sign up post so others can join in as well.
-Add the DIRECT LINK to your sign up post to the linky found at the end of this post. The sign up linky will be open until 11:55 pm PDT on July 26th.
-On July 26th, get working on those reviews!
-There will be a wrap-up post linky here on The Book Vixen on July 28th.

Goals: I want to write 20 reviews, at least that, so yeah. Hopefully, this time, I actaully make it, but I've been writing a lot of reviews recently. The ones that I'll be writing, will either be the last of the 2014, or the December 2013 reviews!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck and thanks for participating! And if you don't get all your reviews done, that's okay. There's always next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, in the past week or so, I've written over 60 reviews, so I'm hopeful of making my goal now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 60 reviews?? Wow!! You're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I don't have very much else to do right now :) And if I'd started better, then I would have close to 90. But oh, well, I finished off all my 2014 reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twenty reviews sounds like a lot, but I'm really hoping that when we get on a roll, that we'll get fast at writing these. Good luck!

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!