Sunday, January 25, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #24

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for Falling Kingdoms, Burning Blue, Stay With Me, Splintered, Daimon, Half-Blood, Pure, Deity, Elixir, Apollyon, Sentinel, Apollyon, Deity and Elixir, Icons, Unbreakable, Being Nikki and Runaway, Airhead, Divergent, Free Four, Insurgent, Allegiant, The Wicked Within, A Beautiful Evil, Dirty Little Secret, Just Like Fate, Fates, Shadow of the Mark, High Five, Four to Score, Three to Get Deadly, Two for the Dough, One for the Money, Vesper, Havoc, Ravage, Havoc, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Stay With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout! And I wrote all of this, and the first 15 reviews of the below, in one day! Which adds up to 40 in one day! I was so tired afterwards, though!

I also wrote the reviews for Vesper, Career Day, I Hunt Killers, Game, United We Spy, Double Crossed and Perfect Scoundrels, Out of Sight, Out of Time, Only the Good Spy Young, Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover, Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy, I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, Uncommon Criminals, Sweet Legacy, Endless Knight, Sweet Shadows, Sweet Venom, Just For Fins, Fins are Forever, Forgive My Fins, The Shadow Cats, The Shattered Mountain, The King's Guard, The Girl of Fire and Thorns, The Crown of Embers, The Bitter Kingdom, The Crown of Embers, The Girl of Fire and Thorns, A Blood Seduction, The King's Pleasure, Trust in Me, Wait for Me, Wait for Me, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout!

I also wrote the reviews for Poison Princess, Poison Princess, Blindsighted, The Final Cut, Glow, Unfinished and Unstrung, Broken Skies, Anna and the French Kiss, Under the Never Sky, Roar and Liv and Through the Ever Night, Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side, Jessica Rules the Dark Side, Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side and Jessica Rules the Dark Side, Grave Mercy, Grave Mercy, Grave Mercy, Lord of the Wolvyn, The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove, Clarity, Perception, The Dead and Buried, Shattered Souls, Ripple, Scored, The Demon Trapper's Daughter and Soul Thief, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout!

I also wrote the reviews for Forgiven, Foretold, Withering Tights, Along for the Ride, Revealing Eden, Rotters, Wolfsbane, Bloodrose, Rift, Excavation, Bridges Burned, Hourglass, Timepiece, Helens of Troy, Graveminder, Of Poseidon, Of Neptune, Witches of East End, Serpent's Kiss, The House of Dead Maids, Just Listen, Pandemonium, Annabel, Hana, Raven, Requiem, The Name of the Star, The Near Witch, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Blood Infernal by James Rollins and Rebecca Cantrell!

I also wrote the reviews for A Need So Beautiful, A Want So Wicked, Tease, Juliet Immortal, Romeo Redeemed, The Hunter and The Hunted, The Calling, The Rising, Bitten, Stolen, Dime Store Magic and Industrial Magic, Hunted, Broken, No Humans Involved, Personal Demons, Living With the Dead, Frostbitten, Omens, The Truth About Forever, Ice Song, Tattoo, The Emerald City, The Canker Death, Simmer, Dreamland, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout!

And this week, I want to review the rest of March 2012, October 2013, and rereads and other books in the series!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!