Sunday, January 25, 2015

Kendare Blake Author Page

The Story: Yeah, Anna Dressed in Blood was so popular, I just had to read it! And I loved it so much! Such a great book, and I enjoyed that duology, and I can't wait read the Antigoddess series, it sounds so good!

Website

Series: Anna, Antigoddess, Three Dark Crowns, Heromaker.

Anna: Anna Dressed in Blood and her site, my review, Girl of Nightmares and her site, my review.

Antigoddess: The Dogs of Athens and her site, my reviewWhen Gods and Monsters Roamed Miami and and her site, my review, Antigoddess and her site, my review, my rereadMortal Gods and her site, my review, Ungodly and her site, my review.

Three Dark Crowns: The Oracle Queen and her site, my review, The Young Queens and her site, my review, Three Dark Crowns and her site, my reviewOne Dark Throne and her site, my review, Two Dark Reigns and her site, my review, Five Dark Fates and her site, my review.

Heromaker: Champion of Fate and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Sleepwalk Society and her site, my review, All These Bodies and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!