Monday, January 26, 2015

Deb Caletti Author Page

The Story: I got Stay from the library because it looked good, and it really was! I enjoyed it a lot, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Stand Alone's: Stay and her site, my reviewThe Fortunes of Indigo Skye and her site, my review, The Nature of Jade and her site, my review, Honey, Baby, Sweetheart and her site, my review, The Story of Us and her site, my review, The Secret Life of Prince Charming and her site, my review, The Six Rules of Maybe and her site, my review, Wild Roses and his site, my review, He's Gone and her site, my review, The Queen of Everything and her site, my review, The Last Forever and her site, my review, The Secrets She Keeps and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!