Thursday, January 29, 2015

Kristen Painter Author Page

The Story: I found Blood Rights, and yeah, it sounded really good! And I enjoyed it a lot, and now I can't wait to read more books in the series! And her other books!

Website

Series: House of Comarré, Crescent City, All Fired Up.

House of Comarré: Forbidden Blood and her site, my review, Blood Rights and her site, my review, my rereadFlesh and Blood and her site, my review, Bad Blood and her site, my review, Out for Blood and her site, my review, Last Blood and her site, my review.

Crescent City: House of the Rising Sun and her site, my review, City of Eternal Night and her site, my review, Gardens of Dreams and Desires and her site, my review.

All Fired Up: All Fired Up and her site, my review, Her Viking Valentine and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Heart of Fire and her site, my review, Dark Kiss of the Reaper and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!