Thursday, May 7, 2015

Stephenie Meyer Author Page

The Story: I got on the Twilight Train just a bit after it really started taking off. But then I found the first two books at the school library, and yeah, they looked really great! I've enjoyed her books so much, and I'd love to read more!

Website

Series: Twilight, The Host.

Twilight: Twilight and her site, my review, my rereadLife and Death and my reviewNew Moon and her site, my review, my rereadEclipse and her site, my review, my rereadThe Short Second Life of Bree Tanner and her site, my review, my rereadBreaking Dawn and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewMidnight Sun and her site, my review, The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide and her site, my review.

The Host: The Host and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewThe Seeker, The Soul.

Anthologies: Prom Nights From Hell and my review.

Stand Alone's: The Chemist and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!