Monday, December 17, 2018

Emily Suvada Author Page

The Story: Oh, yeah, I found This Mortal Coil on...I don't know where. Could be Edelweiss, could be from the publisher, but yeah, it sounded really great, and I loved reading it, and then These Precious Scars, and yeah, can't wait to read This Cruel Design!

Website

Series: This Mortal Coil.

This Mortal Coil: These Precious Scars and her site, my review, This Mortal Coil and her site, my review, This Cruel Design and her site, my review, This Vicious Cure and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!