Sunday, December 16, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #230, December 16th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 51:
Crucible by James Rollins, The Deepest Blue by Sarah Beth Durst, No Good Deed by Goldy Moldavsky, The Similars by Rebecca Hanover, This Scot of Mine by Sophie Jordan, Valkyrie Symptoms by Ingrid Paulson, Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 3. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

Yeah, this is a pretty great week, not too long or short, and yeah, lots of really great! Can't wait to read it!

Week 50:
Touched by an Alien by Gini Koch, Alien Tango by Gini Koch, Alien in the Family by Gini Koch, Alien Proliferation by Gini Koch, Universal Alien by Gini Koch, Fractured Magic by Emily Bybee

vs.

Touched by an Alien by Gini Koch, Alien Tango by Gini Koch, Alien in the Family by Gini Koch, Alien Proliferation by Gini Koch, Fractured Magic by Emily Bybee, Universal Alien by Gini Koch, The Broken Vow by Scott Westerfeld, High Reward by Brenna Aubrey, Spartan Promise by Jennifer Estep

Yeah, I read all that I wanted to, and read more, so yeah, that's basically a perfect week, so I'm happy! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!