Sunday, May 12, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #251, May 12th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 20:
Silver Silence by Nalini Singh, Ain't No Party Like A Bear Party by Nalini Singh, The Gypsy King by Maureen Fergus, Tomb of the Ancients by Madeleine Roux

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

Yeah, this is a really short week, so I should be able to read it! And there's great books so I can't wait to read it!

Week 19:
Deadmen Walking by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Death Doesn't Bargain by Sherrilyn Kenyon, At Death's Door by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Blind Spot by Brenda Novak, Broken Throne by Victoria Aveyard, No Judgement by Meg Cabot

vs.

No Judgement by Meg Cabot, Wolf School by Nalini Singh, Clean and Dirty by Nalini Singh, Declaration of Courtship by Nalini Singh, Home by Nalini Singh, Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh, Wild Night by Nalini Singh, Naya's Most Important Visitors by Nalini Singh, Grocery Shopping by Nalini Singh, Staking Hawke by Nalini Singh, Texture of Intimacy by Nalini Singh, Pancakes by Nalini Singh, Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh, Partners in Persuasion by Nalini Singh, Dancing With Cooper by Nalini Singh, Making Dinner by Nalini Singh, Poker Night by Nalini Singh, Sunday Morning by Nalini Singh, Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh, Flirtation of Fate by Nalini Singh, Secrets at Midnight by Nalini Singh, Hide and Seek by Nalini Singh, New Years' Kisses by Nalini Singh, Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh, Kaleb and Sahara's Meeting with Sascha and Lucas by Nalini Singh, Housewarming at the Orchard by Nalini Singh, Shards of Hope by Nalini Singh, Romancing Drew by Nalini Singh, The Song of the Wolf by Nalini Singh, Allegiance of Honor by Nalini Singh, Rowan by Nalini Singh, Baubles and Ben by Nalini Singh, Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

Yeah, I read 2 of what I wanted, and a bunch that I didn't plan on. Well, that I didn't official plan on. So it's just about even there. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!