Sunday, June 16, 2024

Camp SeasonAthon Update 3

So I read my next book for Camp SeasonAthon, and it was The Lady of Rapture which was for the prompt Read an american BIPOC author (For juneteenth celebration), and I'll be reading Beneath These Cursed Stars next! 

My Reading Journey:

A Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks by Mackenzie Lee
Prompt Fulfilled: Read a book with 5 or more words in the title
Started On: June 1st
Finished On: June 1st, 8:38 PM
Pages Read: 592

A Lady for a Duke by Alexis Hall
Prompt Fulfilled: Summer fling- Read a romance
Started On: June 4th
Finished On: June 4th, 10:36 AM
Pages Read: 460

The Lady of Rapture by Sarah Raughley
Prompt Fulfilled: Read an american BIPOC author (For juneteenth celebration)
Started On: June 16th
Finished On: June 16th, 6:25 PM
Pages Read: 496

Beneath These Cursed Stars by Lexi Ryan
Prompt Fulfilled: Read a book with royalty
Started On: June 
Currently On: Page 0 of 432

Prompts Left: Group book, Read a retelling, Read a book with dragons, Read a book that involves battle or war, Read a book with castle in the title or on the cover, Read a seasonal read (for whatever season you are in), Read a translated work, Read a book with the sun on the cover, Pride- Read an LGBT+ Book, BBQ- Read a book with food on the cover, Summer vacation- Read a book that involves some kind of trip, It's getting hot- Read a steamy book, Read a book with king or queen in the title, Read a book with a title starting with the letter D, T OR S, Read a book recommended by a booktuber/booksagramer, Read a duology or a trilogy, A book with a map inside
Read: 3
Pages Read: 1548

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!