Sunday, June 16, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #517, June 16th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 25:
Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

One new book, one that I'm just dying to read, I need to read it now! 


Week 24:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

Other Words for Smoke by Sarah Maria Griffin, The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima, Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn, Romancing Mister Bridgerton: The 2nd Epilogue by Julia Quinn, To Sir Phillip, With Love by Julia Quinn, To Sir Phillip, With Love: The 2nd Epilogue by Julia Quinn, When He Was Wicked by Julia Quinn, When He Was Wicked: The 2nd Epilogue by Julia Quinn, It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn, It's In His Kiss: The 2nd Epilogue by Julia Quinn, On the Way to the Wedding by Julia Quinn, On the Way to the Wedding: The 2nd Epilogue by Julia Quinn, Violet in Bloom by Julia Quinn, Queen Charlotte by Julia Quinn, The Spellshop by Sarah Beth Durst, Down to the Liar by Mary Elizabeth Summer, Burden of Proof by Mary Elizabeth Summer, Trust Me, I'm Trouble by Mary Elizabeth Summer, The Brightness Between Us by Eliot Schrefer, Waiting for the Flood Alexis Hall, Chasing the Light by Alexis Hall, Meeting Lister by Alice Oseman, I Was Born for This by Alice Oseman, I Was Born to Bake by Alice Oseman

I read a good number of books, I read some great books, so I'm glad for that, and I'm so excited for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!