Friday, June 28, 2024

Monthly Series July Round Up

In 2024, I going to continue to focus on continuing series. So each month, I'll chose a series that I was current on in a previous year, but has since been continued. A series that I started or continued, but didn't catch up with what was currently published. A series that I haven't touched since 2020. A series that I read from this year, but still need to continue. A series that I haven't started yet, but have been meaning to. Then each month, I'll do one more series from one of these types, so I have 2, it'll just depend on what I'm planning on reading that month. The goal is to finish out as many series as I can, and keep current on the series that are still ongoing. 

So how did I do last month? 
I read A Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks by Mackenzie Lee, Glitterland by Alexis Hall, Aftermath by Alexis Hall, The Brightness Between Us by Eliot Schrefer, Waiting for the Flood by Alexis Hall, Chasing the Light by Alexis Hall, The Only Light Left Burning by Erik J. Brown, For Real by Alexis Hall, The Severed Thread by Lelie Vedder, Into the Abyss by Emily Skrutskie, The Edge of the Abyss by Emily Skrutskie, The Cursed Rose by Lelie Vedder. So I stayed current with 3 series and finished 3, so I'm happy with that, and 2 of the series I'm current with, I don't know if there will be any more books. And for Spires, I'm counting it as current, because I'm pretty sure I'm up to what's been republished, which is what I've been reading.

This month I've chosen which series, and the ones that got chosen and I'm going to be reading this month are:
Current in a Previous Year:
All Souls by Deborah Harkness

Unfinished in a Previous Year:
Dragon Kin by G.A. Aiken

Untouched Since 2020:
The Scarred Earth Saga by G.A. Aiken

Series from This Year:
Chaotic Orbits by Beth Revis
Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh

Series to Start:
The Beautiful by Renée Ahdieh 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!