Saturday, June 29, 2024

Week 26 Review: Pretty Furious

From Goodreads:
#1 NYT Bestseller E. K. Johnston returns to contemporary feminist YA. This thrilling story of a small town, fierce friendships, and revenge served cold is a perfect companion to Exit, Pursued by a Bear.

In the small town of Eganston, Ontario, five good girls have had enough. They've experienced the best of what their community has to offer, but they've seen the darker side too. Together, they've decided that it's time for a reckoning and that justice is their privilege to give.

My Review:


Author: E.K. Johnston 
Read: June 22nd, 2024
Source: Ebook.bike 
Reason Why: Love her writing, and it's a SAC 2024 Book and a WoW Book! 
Publisher: Dutton Books for Young Readers
Published: April 16th 2024
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!