Saturday, August 17, 2024

Emily McIntire Author Page

The Story: I saw the Never After series around on Goodreads, and it sounded pretty good, but I didn't really have time or a reason to pick it up. But then I did get a chance to start the series, enjoyed it, and I can't wait to read more of her books! 

Website

Series: Never After.

Never After: Hooked and her site, my review, Hooked Extended Epilogue and my reviewScarred and her site, my review, Scarred Extended Epilogue and my reviewWretched and her site, my review, Wretched Extended Epilogue and my reviewTwisted and her site, my review, Twisted Extended Epilogue and my review, Crossed and her site, my review, Crossed Extended Epilogue and my review, Hexed and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!