Sunday, August 4, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #524, August 4th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 32:
Arkangel by James Rollins

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check. 

One new book that I just need to read, and there's plenty more that I want to read, but it doesn't have to be right away...

Week 31: 
The Grandest Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, The Mirror of Beasts by Alexandra Bracken, Sanctuary by Ilona Andrews

vs.

The Phoenix Keeper by S.A. MacLean, Lucero by Maya Montayne, Ami by S. Jae-Jones, The Outlier by Elisabeth Eaves, Soulprint by Megan Miranda, The Heretic Royal by G.A. Aiken, Sanctuary by Ilona Andrews, The Grandest Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, 49 Miles Alone by Natalie D. Richards, A Cursed Son by Day Leitao, Cold as Hell by Kelley Armstrong, Adrift in Currents Clean and Clear by Seanan McGuire, The Mirror of Beasts by Alexandra Bracken

I read what I wanted, and a few others, so it was a great week and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!