Friday, August 2, 2024

Monthly ARC's September Round Up

This is my monthly ARC accountability challenge, to list out the books that I have as ARC's that are being published in the coming month, rounding them up at the start of the month, and seeing how well I did at the end, as well as rounding up the next month's books. 

So how did I do last month? 
I read 5 of 11 books. Again, not great. But it's an ARC reading month, so I hope to read a lot! 

So the ARC's that I have coming out in September are
NetGalley:
Hate Hex by Gina LaManna - September 1st 2024
This Book Kills by Ravena Kaur Guron - September 3rd, 2024
Immortal Dark by Tigest Girma - September 3rd, 2024
Phantasma by Kaylie Smith - September 3rd, 2024
Tiger's Tale by Colleen Houck - September 10th, 2024
Bitter Is the Heart by Mina Hardy - September 17th, 2024
The Lies We Conjure by Sarah Henning - September 17th, 2024
Nightstrider by Sophia Slade - September 17th, 2024
The Serial Killer Guide to San Francisco by Michelle Chouinard - September 24th, 2024
The Cold Light of Day by Anna Lee Huber - September 24th, 2024
The Hitchcock Hotel by Stephanie Wrobel - September 24th, 2024
The Village Library Demon-Hunting Society by C. M. Waggoner  - September 24th, 2024

Edelweiss:
Us in Ruins by Rachel Moore - September 3rd, 2024
Songlight by Moira Buffini - September 3rd, 2024
The Unfinished by Cheryl Isaacs - September 10th, 2024
Till the Last Beat of My Heart by Louangie Bou-Montes - September 10th, 2024
Night Owls by A. R. Vishny - September 17th, 2024
The Banned Books Club by Brenda Novak  - September 17th, 2024
Aisle Nine by Ian X. Cho - September 24th, 2024

19. Which I think is the most that I've had in a month. Alas! But again, ARC reading month, so I have hopes of reading a good number of these books! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!