Thursday, October 3, 2024

Becca's BookoplAthon Update 4

So I read my next book for Becca's BookoplAthon, Roll as You Go edition, and it was Kills Well With Others which is for the prompt Stabby, and I'll be rolling for what I'm reading next below! 

My Reading Journey:

The Wrong Bride by Gena Showalter and Jill Monroe
Prompt Fulfilled: Present
Started On: October 1st
Finished On: October 1st, 2:01 PM
Pages Read: 344

Scribbled in Margins by Forthright
Prompt Fulfilled: Community Shelf
Started On: October 1st
Finished On: October 1st, 11:58 PM
Pages Read: 101

Killers of a Certain Age by Deanna Raybourn
Prompt Fulfilled: Ghost Tour
Started On: October 2nd
Finished On: October 2nd, 9:54 PM
Pages Read: 368

Kills Well With Others by Deanna Raybourn
Prompt Fulfilled:  Stabby
Started On: October 3rd
Finished On: October 3rd, 10:59 PM
Pages Read: 368

Books Read: 4
Pages Read: 1181

Day 4, Roll 5:
A 6, which gets me to Go. I went with my monthly TBR and got How to Survive Your Murder by Danielle Valentine, and I can't wait, it sounds really good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!